View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #185 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
NASCAR's championship is a farce now. You can literally win the first 35 races, finish 2nd in the 36th and final race, and lose the championship to someone that finished 10th in every race but won the final race. It's a ******* farce.

Motorsport is not like stick and ball sports... there is no need for a playoff system to manufacture drama. **** that ****, man.

To win a championship in motorsport you need to be strong over the course of the entire season. NASCAR's "Chase" and F1's failed attempt at double points last year are all ********. **** it pisses me off so bad.
There is no bigger farce than what I am seeing with F1. The championship has already been decided for awhile now. Awesome cars and tracks but I want to see more than 4 seconds of actual racing each event. Especially considering the amount of cash I am spending to watch it live here in a couple weeks.

It is strange that a motorsport that has the moniker containing the word "formula" has in fact the greatest disparity in the competitiveness of the teams.

I understand that "it has always been this way", but saying that it has always been uncompetitive isn't an excuse. Oh well, as long as people are making money and no one seems to care, who gives a rat's butt what I think.

Off subject, I do agree that they have gone a little too far with the Chase and need to pull it back some. But it was exciting in 2011 where the Championship was decided by a tiebreaker.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote