View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #182 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
i have a feeling mercedes is playing priority role within the team now.

especially with niki lauda always bias to hamilton.

don't know why but i used to like this team when they were underdog with schumacher... but now... i am starting to dislike them... remember couple races ago they put out that fake pit stop? silverstone? and @ Spa(?) when they were kinda tricky on tire pressure...

no good no good....
You may dislike them because Hamilton is the #1 prima donna douchebag on Earth followed closely by "Nico". What a horribly boring "race". Nothing matters now since MB is impossible to beat, so what is the point? That is coming from a guy that will be in Austin to be disappointed live in two weeks from the stands.

A few years ago NASCAR realized that their championship determination was boring and stupid, and they changed it so now it is interesting. Maybe Eccelstone will get hit by lightning or drop dead so something similar will happen with F1. The handshake with Putin made me cringe....
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote