View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #3746 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i would do it now... should be free if your car is still in the 3yr/36,000 time frame. they did mine for free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
09 used. Bought with extended warranty though with full coverage for 5 years. Think they'll cover it? It's a certified preowned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
they might, doesn't hurt to call them and ask.
I think it depends on the relationship with the dealer and how strapped for cash the dealer is. Rotors are typically wear parts and they may argue the case. However, you won't get if you don't ask. Asking is free, and so might the rotors.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction