View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #3682 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
What do you guys play on I was thinking about getting PD2 on PS3. But i was reading its not worth it if you don't have a team.
It is really, really tough to start without a team and make cash and get weapon attachments. If you get with a good crew you can easily go up 35 levels after your first heist
General Public lobbies are a joke most of the time. A bunch of people not knowing what is going on, pure chaos lol.
I like to hit up Reddit/r/paydaytheheistonline and look for noobs wanting a crew. Good place to find experienced people that can play and dont mind giving tips and the usual newb screw ups.