View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
sunjian_auto
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370Z M6
sunjian_auto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Probably a silly question but I'm wondering if it is possible to return your exhaust to FI for a refund? I'm sure there is a long line of people waiting for their order.
Hi Zbrah, good question. The first thing I did was to get in touch with Kevin at Fast Intentions regarding the possibility of returning the exhaust. Sadly my exhaust had left the FI facility 6 hours prior to my accident. Since the exhaust has already shipped, the order can no longer be canceled (if the order hasn't left FI facility, buyer can cancel the order. However the initial $300 deposit is non-refundable). Kevin also explained to me that per their Return Policy, buyer has 30 days to return the Brand New exhaust (condition as never installed/modified or run on a vehicle). But I will be charged with 25% restocking fee plus the return shipping. Therefore, Kevin and I both agree it'll be better to sell it on the forum and he is very kind to help me validate my purchase as original from Fast Intentions under this thread.