View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 11:07 PM   #39 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Progress has continued. I should have more pictures to share early next week showing the entirely completed passenger side with wastegate and downpipe which has turned out so gorgeous.

There is a gt28 turbo on the way here, and after it gets here we can finish up the driver side stuff. I want to see if the smaller gt28 will need the custom motor mount bracket also, or if it's just the really large turbos.

We are already building a set of manifolds and down pipes for the customer who is lending the gt28 for test fitting.

Pricing is pretty much set on the manifolds, I just want both sides 100% done before I post it in case something pops up... Also I want to have pricing on the water pipe and motor mount bracket so people can figure out total costs.

Anyone who is looking for a set asap is welcome to PM me and we can talk price and time frame. Otherwise I expect these manifolds and downpipes to be available for typical ordering on the website in 4-6 weeks.

I'm super excited to get these behind us and then start building this intercooler I have designed in my head. I'm trying to make it cool enough that people already rocking an expensive kick *** complete turbo kit on their car are tempted to buy mine as an upgrade. Hopefully what I have in mind will work out.