View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 09:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dumb question,probably...

I have a 2013 Sports. I mostly only listen to Pandora when driving. To do this, I bought a simple blue tooth device that plugged into the lighter and I had to find and match FM frequencies on the device and my FM stereo. Two problems. It started giving me problems trying to find frequencies when out of my home area and also, at times static would invade and take over even in my local area. Also, when I received a phone call, I could barely hear it and often missed calls.

Any advice on a good reliable one that does not require FM frequency matching?

How about a navigation unit with blue tooth (don't need a receiver or CD player)?

The local guy on the phone says that he could install a $199 system for $450. I don't want to spend that much just to get blue tooth connectivity.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote