View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #1588 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

i think people live in the past about certain things... for example let's use an 07 is250 vs an 08 beemer 3 series.

1 year different. 2 different cars, 2 different makers. the is250 had slack/delay during the 'manual shifting'. the beemie was faster. like damn fast.

now let's translate to a more recent version of the IS (14' i my experience) the manual shifting was a lot faster than the 07 version of the car. night and day.

just like how it's night and day between the whole at vs mt crank power drop of the has beens to now.

but i think we all know the real issue is that pansy is still hiding in the closet....
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote