View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 04:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
sunjian_auto
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370Z M6
sunjian_auto is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 370Z Owner's Manual set

It's been a great 4 years since I've owned my 370Z. Sadly, a tragic accident took her away from me the past Friday night... Thanks to Nissan engineers, my gf and I were able to walk away safe despite the fact that we rolled twice...

I want to thank Kevin from Fast Intentions on assisting me with my exhaust purchase. He was very patient and explained all the different combinations on sound and performance improvement. However, I no longer can install it since my Z is declared totaled by insurance. To make the matter worse, I've just received the exhaust today (Tuesday the 6th) which is 3 days after my accident. I'm sad that I haven't got the chance try out this amazing exhaust myself...

So I am putting the following items on sell in honor of my Z:
1. Fast Intentions TDX Cat Back Exhaust Sold to Kghips 10/15/2015
Configuration: Polished Stainless Steel Mufflers, 18" Resonated X Pipe
2. OEM Intake system Sold to Blackknight 10/10/2015
I swapped out with STILLEN G3 CAI, the OEM intake has about 30K miles
3. 2011 370Z Owner's Manual with Case and CD $45
Items included: Owner's Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Quick Reference Guide CD, Service and Maintenance Guide, Warranty Information Booklet, Supplement to Warranty Information Booklet & Owner's Manual.

Yes I am selling the exhaust as full price compares to FI's official website (you do save on tax and shipping charge). However, it is new and unboxed (I haven't opened the box to take out my invoice yet). Furthermore, instead of the 9 to 12 weeks wait time you can get it now.

As of now I prefer local buyer first, but I will consider shipping if I still have it toward middle of the month. Will ship. However, shipping and PayPal will be at the buyer's cost. I lived in the south Bay Area and you are welcome to take a look at the exhaust if you are good with the price. Since I am not very active on the forum, I won't be responding posts on the forum on time. Feel free to email me if you are interested: sunjian_auto@hotmail.com (include a subject so it doesn't get filtered as junkmail).

Thank you fellow Z forum users for your awesome tips and DIYs. I learned a lot from all of you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg intake.jpg (203.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg owner's manual.jpg (114.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust lable.jpg (192.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust.jpg (158.1 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by sunjian_auto; 10-16-2015 at 12:05 AM. Reason: OEM Intake and F.I. Exhaust Sold
sunjian_auto is offline   Reply With Quote