View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 02:49 AM   #258 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
mods update

recently i was thinking that is time to work on my next upgrade... is a maintenance too hahaha! I was looking to upgrade the brake department after read a few threads and read the feedback from some 370z user i decide to go with the EBC USR Slotted Rotors here are some pics...

image3 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image4 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

they are a beauty and i can wait to install them my next purchase are going to be the brake pads and the brake fluid that i am already running on my Z the Motul RBF600 soo far soo good At the moment im not 100% sure about what brake pads buy... i track and daily use the Stop Tech and they are very very good and they are cheaper than the EBC. Anyway at the moment to buy it im going to decide...

And my last exterior mod... finally the front splitter

Last Saturday i go to SPR (Splitters Puerto Rico) to see what they can do for my Z.... And few hours lately here is the work done

20151003_131839 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

20151003_132632 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image1 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

FB_IMG_1444049669884 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Soo far soo good... the only problem is that the Z are sitting a little bit more low now hahhaha but is something to be expect I love how the look... Just perfect.

And Yesterday i decide to take some pics with the car clean hahaha!

image2 (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image3 (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image6 (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image8 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image7 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr
"Beyond Greatness" Mr Carl

Thank you for sharing with us the recent updates

-Clifford