View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 12:41 AM   #111 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yo, what are the date for Sedona, I need to get it my calendar and hopefully I don't have anything going on...it would be fun to double up on a video!!!!
Hell yes it would! The wife wants to do some of the girly romance stuff, but I know we will have time for a run together! I've already got all three of the go pro batteries ready! HAHA Oct 16, 17, 18 we will be there. Coming in early the 16th and leaving probably semi early on the 18th. Let me know if you can make it! Feel free to bring the wife too man! Should have my new wheels and tires too by then! See what it feels like to get at least SOME traction. LOL
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote