View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:46 PM   #146 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Skew would be a better word than corrupt
Good luck with that then! Honestly. I understand both sides here because I have been scammed for a big sum of money before and never saw a cent of it nor the product and I also understand there are the members that have all this money invested; but I'm sorry legalities will win in court and in the business world over everything you "think" is morally right and wrong.
You can keep trying but a business will only budge so much, especially if they are already doing the ripped off GTM customers a favor.

I've learned first hand.. (not with GTM or Gamma, completely separate purchase implied)
Yet, you repeatedly encouraged these guys to go in silence and take the legal option. That's very thoughtful of you

Yep, a big favor that comes with a price tag...