View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:23 PM   #143 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
And let me break it down to you.

Guy paid in full for a sc kit.

Gamma acknowledged they have his kit, most of it. Keep lying about how much of the kit is completed. Which makes me think they are shipping parts from his kit to fulfill other kits, possibly vivid for example.

Why do you keep insisting this guy should have to handle more money to get what's his? Put yourself in his shoes, would any of that make sense to you?

You didn't respect my first request @zbrah, in fact you didn't even acknowledge it. So once again I am going to ask you nicely. While you're over there thriving off the energy you get from arguing with everyone, please for the last time, leave my company's name out of your theories as it pertains to other people's situations.

You are spewing hearsay all over this thread to things you can't prove or back up and it's affecting with my ability to maintain a good image as a vendor in this forum. This is my job and you are playing with my income right now. Nobody in my position would take lightly to this much less kindly ask you to stop for a second time.

Knock it off.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!