View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:06 PM   #141 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm "corrupting" who now? lol never knew my words have the powers to corrupt minds of grown adults over the internet. Everything that I said about gamma are being supported by the guys who have had personal experience dealing with gamma. All you and bullit have done is diverting the facts that gamma is commiting extortion to get more money into their pockets. Keep pushing these guys to go away quietly and " work out a deal" with gamma. Please. I and a few others won't sit here and let that happen. If gamma doesn't want to answer their calls. We will continue to put on the heat and give them bad rep in every thread you guys put up until the here guys get what's owed to them.

Last edited by Zbrah; 10-06-2015 at 05:09 PM.