View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #137 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
And let me break it down to you.

Guy paid in full for a sc kit.

Gamma acknowledged they have his kit, most of it. Keep lying about how much of the kit is completed. Which makes me think they are shipping parts from his kit to fulfill other kits, possibly vivid for example.

Why do you keep insisting this guy should have to handle more money to get what's his? Put yourself in his shoes, would any of that make sense to you

And I didn't ask for a definition what a deal is. Learn to read, Gavin.

My questions was what other deal is there to arrange and negotiate? This guy has already met his end of the contract. He paid in full. Gamma needs to meet their obligation and deliver what they owe to him.

David, don't be condescending to me (which is all you have done most of this thread) If you learned to read, you would understand the "IF" that I put in front of those sentences; implying that YES There is a chance that gamma will be hard on wanting that 4k otherwise you do have to wait to get the kit. He also paid for his kit in November 2014 which makes him a GTM customer not a GAMMA customer. As bullitt stated GAMMA did not inherit ANY of GTMS debts although they want to help.

I don't insist on him paying more money I wish no one had to pay anything more, but I said it before and I say it again I am a realist and understand how business works.
Business does not always work in a way that it puts a smile on every customers face even if you try. I assumed you would understand that.

I'm done trying to help here you can corrupt these guys more into believe that Gamma are nothing but bad news. They deserve a shot but I know they wont go bankrupt over a couple customers.
I can see bullitt gave up a while back.

Have fun

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 10-06-2015 at 05:11 PM.