View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:21 PM   #116 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i can't agree with that... so if i know someone is going to take your money and run, i should stay quiet and let you lose your money?

that would be like me running away from a gunman and i see you running towards him, i should just stay quiet and let you get shot.

i can agree with some of the things that are being said, but that part i can't agree with even 1%

good deeds travel slow, while bad deeds are travel supersonic speed

That's why we're here. To show our support and making our voices heard to keep people from falling into the same trap. Much like how I've reached out privately to birdman and other members on several occasions to help with their issues and steering them from throwing their money away on bad deals. I will continue to do that whether some folks believe I should mind my own business. As long as I'm still a member of this community I will continue to do what I can to help people out.

Last edited by Zbrah; 10-06-2015 at 02:31 PM.