View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:16 PM   #114 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
Folk shouldn't have a word to say if they weren't effected by GTM/Sam Misdeeds. If you didn't spent any money pertaining the Group Buy or elsewhere and didn't suffer and financial hardship from it. Then stay quiet. Like I said before, "I was a victim of Sam ways" But I opted to not air it out in Public but rather deal with him in Private (I don't burn my bridges).

And if forums members want to engage in business with GammaMotors so be it. More options to select from, No one should tell the next man who to investing in unless you providing him/her with that money. If not MYOB.
i can't agree with that... so if i know someone is going to take your money and run, i should stay quiet and let you lose your money?

that would be like me running away from a gunman and i see you running towards him, i should just stay quiet and let you get shot.

i can agree with some of the things that are being said, but that part i can't agree with even 1%

good deeds travel slow, while bad deeds are travel supersonic speed

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq