View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:05 PM   #110 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
^^ Remember that the $8,500 you paid was for a discounted group buy run by a scammer. Not retail price for a single Kit and not including any add-ons
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
Yes bullitt I sent my receipt and called many times,they told me if I want my kit in 2weeks it will cost me an extra 4000$,or else I should just be patient and stop calling,wait till December or January and then maybe get the rest of my parts at that time,meaning they have a kit started of mine so they dident just buy INTELLECTUAL propertythey have my kit which they themselves say that have just isent finished,I will not bad mouth gamma until I find out for myself that I am out 8500 for sure and they themselves have scammed me like Sam did,AND I have recorded conversations with them saying my kit was 97 % finished,then they said 70% finished in another conversation,so if I have to fly to California I will but hopefully i don't have to spend more hard earned money on something I already paid for.
So much for the theories that gamma only bought "intellectual properties" from gtm. Please continue to amuse us. We'd love to hear how gamma isn't holding parts owed to gtm's customers