View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:51 PM   #105 (permalink)
tiller
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z touring
tiller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Reading Comprehension FAIL...

No one has stated they receive priority treatment based on amounts paid. However, what was stated is that because we spent so much money we made it a priority to know the interworkings of that company. This comes from building relationships and having constant communications... Usually meaning if GTM didnt answer the phone or we werent able to get the answer we wanted. We called up again that same day, we sent email follow ups after every call. We travelled out to the shop... On big builds like mine and Zeliminator this is almost a must no matter who is building your car.

This isnt being condescending this is being real! yeah someone may have lost $5k but does that compare to $26k like Zeliminator? are you really comparing the two? When I stated that those who spent more and are on the hook for more arent running for the pitchforks and are not blaming Gamma. We are taking a more rational and logical approach. By all means blame Gamma all you want. but facts are facts you can ignore them all you want and all it will do is make you look the fool.

I am taking a calmer head to the situation because I consider my money lost and anything I get in return is only a bonus! Do I want a full refund? HELL YEAH! Will I get the full refund? NO... Its a reality I have come to grips with. Call it lessons learned and I do all my own work now.

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ARE THEY LIABLE MORALLY OR LEGALLY!!! THEY BOUGHT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!

Your whole premise is based on inaccurate information what you see and hear on the forum. If they bought the business from Sam including assets then yes they would have a liability both legally and morally. Sam tried to sell the business several times and couldnt reach agreements with any of the possible buyers. I was not trying to put this out there but The only deal he could bring down was just for the intellectual rights and the relationships with manufacturers. This is based on the second hand information I received from insiders.

Tiller, Have you called them? Have you emailed them about your situation and sent them the invoices? I had to take the first steps to even get a response.

If we dont do the due dillegence we cant expect a new company to go find every bad situation GTM did. Just as an FYI... Sam was a horrible record keeper from what I saw and heard and with his health situation it got way worse! You hoped something didnt get left on his desk. It was known by several people that anything that landed on his desk was lost forever.
Yes bullitt I sent my receipt and called many times,they told me if I want my kit in 2weeks it will cost me an extra 4000$,or else I should just be patient and stop calling,wait till December or January and then maybe get the rest of my parts at that time,meaning they have a kit started of mine so they dident just buy INTELLECTUAL property they have my kit which they themselves say that have just isent finished,I will not bad mouth gamma until I find out for myself that I am out 8500 for sure and they themselves have scammed me like Sam did,AND I have recorded conversations with them saying my kit was 97 % finished,then they said 70% finished in another conversation,so if I have to fly to California I will but hopefully i don't have to spend more hard earned money on something I already paid for.