View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:50 PM   #104 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
there was no anger in my posts towards you/vivid. simply just statements in regard to you thinking i'm bad mouthing you, your company, etc.

everything you just said is what I said in the previous post to you....but long winded. what was your goal or point with that? take my good points and word them as your own because they were in fact good points?

I don't care what you do honestly. I never had an issue but you're really driving it to be one. also in doing so not really making yourself nor the company you work for look good in the process. trust me just move along from whatever your issue is with me. not sure why or where it came from since I never spoke ill about you or vivid.

We can clear this up over PM, I sent you a message. Sorry if I misread what you wrote, there's a lot of that going on here.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!