View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:23 PM   #96 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
no you're just pushing shit off your shelves. you have SC kits - people want SC kits - you want to make you money off said SC kits.

technically you're in the group of people out money/parts too, am I correct?

your posts sound like hopeful optimism that you can be made whole and also some marketing to keep possible customers coming that the warranties and replacement parts are available.

if I have something wrong here let me know.

I hope whatever has made you so angry in life has also made you look for a way to find happiness again soon.

Technically my company has been outed money and product. Both appear to be whole again however that remains to be seen once I start getting some kits sold. I will remain optimistic with these new owners, I have no reason not to.

My posts are to let people know what's going on between Gamma and my company, to let them know product is available for purchase with an added discount that I am passing on to the first 6 kits sold. I would call that sales, which is what I am here to do. When I have a product like a supercharger that's been incomplete sitting on a shelf for over a year, my boss wants it gone, even more now because it is complete and Gamma has agreed to warranty it. That's the end of it. Nothing more from the past is being mentioned by me so I am not nor have I said anything about warrantied or replacement parts.

I don't need you to be OK with it, I don't need you to buy it but if all you want to do is talk down to me for trying to do my job, then do us both a favor and don't talk to me or about me and we will get along just great. Ralph is a good guy but hasn't worked here for a long time now I'll tell him you said hi.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 10-06-2015 at 01:28 PM.