View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #83 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
YES.

When my fellow z brethren gets kicked around in bad business practices I will NOT sit idly and watch it contiue. I will however raise my voice if it can get some attention to help get him some resolutions. And I will continue to speak out to warn people of this shady company and become a potential victim

Don't estimate the power of this community when we come together. Have you guys forgotten that it was out voices that quickly put that scammer out the door? Unlike some of you (bullit, vivid, birdman) who think nothing can be done or nothing should be done, and that everything going down is just normal business conducts. I think I speak for the majority of this community that we will not tollerate bad business practices here, especially when so many people have been a victimized by it. You continue to bring it we will continue to knock it down.
Again Reading comprehension fail!!!!!

We are stating you have to go get yours if you want yours. But also note this company is a new company with the only link to the old GTM was the bought intellectual Property.....

Yes you can raise your voice all you want but there will be a point that you will do more harm than good! When a Company sees a Market as unfavorable they move on and all those who were trying to get reperations get screwed because you had a chip on your shoulder trying to save the whole world.

So to the audience reading this thread: You have a few choices...

1. Keep a calm head and read the facts laid out in this thread by me and several others who actually knew what was going on. Make an educated decision and buy through an intermediary like Todd @ vivid

2. Grab your pitchfork and burn all the bridges without giving the company a chance to rectify the situation. Like Zbrah is doing...

3. Stay silent and watch it unfold.

The choice is yours...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054