View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:43 PM   #82 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
YES.

When my fellow z brethren gets kicked around in bad business practices I will NOT sit idly and watch it contiue. I will however raise my voice if it can get some attention to help get him some resolutions. And I will continue to speak out to warn people of this shady company and become a potential victim

Don't estimate the power of this community when we come together. Have you guys forgotten that it was out voices that quickly put that scammer out the door? Unlike some of you (bullit, vivid, birdman) who think nothing can be done or nothing should be done, and that everything going down is simply normal business conducts. I think I speak for the majority of this community that we will not tollerate bad business practices here to go on, especially when so many people have been a victimized by it. You continue to bring it we will continue to knock it down.
I whole heartedly agree with what you are saying. Thats one reason why I love the Z community. We have each others back. The reason Sam and GTM were kicked off is because it was in fact a scam. But Gamma has become a victim by association. I also agree that hiring Sam was an absurdly bad idea, and it bit them in the ***. But the fact of the matter is, Gamma hasn't done anything wrong to the community yet lol. At least allow them the chance to do good before you stick a fork in them.