View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Edit: Thanks for talking to me offline FP, sorry for the misunderstanding.

These comments continue to spiral out of control @fpenvy and @zbrah, I kindly ask you to stop with the accusations. Stop trying to wrap our name in with Sam and GTM and his scam. You have no basis for your accusations and what you are doing is smearing our name all over this forum as if we had something to do with it. Whether you intended to or not, you are affecting my reputation and my ability to do my job on this forum. I don't appreciate it, I didn't ask for it and I won't stand for it.

How would you like it if I came in to your work and prevented you from achieving your goals? Remind me again what I ever did to you to get treated this way? Was it because I bought a GTM SC kit and had to wait over a year to get the parts to have it completed so I could sell it? Was it because I was owed money by GTM that carried over and became Gamma's debt and in good faith they decided it was a good idea to take care of us on it? Is there a problem with either of those questions? I am asking you, and everyone else to simply stop, keep our name out of your mouth, I didn't do anything to deserve this.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 10-06-2015 at 03:18 PM.