View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #64 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

I am blown away by the responses in this thread. I have absolutely no idea how the concept has yet to be grasped by some of you.

Look at it this way.... Gamma is a completely different entity than GTM. Everyone keeps talking about making amends with unhappy customers. Which customers? As far as I know, Gamma hasn't had any unhappy customers. As a matter of fact, anyone that has actually spent money at Gamma seems to be pretty happy from what THEY are posting.

How are you supposed to blame a company for another companies bad business practices, then demand that they give you free stuff? I say free stuff because Gamma has paid for the manufacture of turbo kits, and are expected to give them away for no payment from GTM's old customers. From what Bullitt just said, Gamma bought the intellectual properties. They didnt inherit a bunch of full turbo kits laying around. Think about this logically, how do you expect Gamma to survive as a business if they pay thousands of dollars to manufacture turbo kits to give them away to some other companies pissed off customers? Does that make any sense to any of you? Would you do that? No you wouldn't. THAT is bad business practice.

The fact that Gamma is even offering anything to GTM's old customers shows to me that their morality is better than most. Hiring Sam was a bad idea. A really bad idea. In the eyes of most of you with your fire and pitchforks, there is nothing they can do right simply because they 1) bought intellectual property from GTM and 2) had Sam as an employee. They fired Sam, and you still aren't happy. What do you really expect from a company that is brand new?

Look, it sucks. Sam should be in jail for what he did, however he is protected under bankruptcy laws. That is how the business world works. Gamma saw an opportunity to grab some great products (intellectual property apparently, very little hard product) at a discounted price and decided to capitalize on it, yet they are being held responsible for something they had no hand in.

Last edited by zguynate; 10-06-2015 at 11:58 AM.