View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cutting gas tank, doing side exhaust, adding rear diffuser.

Well it's finally time. I'm tired of fuel starve so the gas tanks going to get cut in half. I'm going to have a local shop do it for about $150. It's not only the fuel starve issue though. The main reason I want it cut is to 1. Install a side exit exhaust out the side skirt in front of the rear tires so 2. I now can do a flat bottom and proper rear diffuser.

1. I'm going to have to figure out if I can reinstall the fuel gauge sensor.

2. How loud is it going to be because I wanted to do a fuel cell but the cost just sucks. So I won't be doing dual side exhausts at 2.5" but doing a single drivers side exit at 3" because the drivers side tanks getting the chop and not the passenger.

I guess wish me luck and comment with any concerns or ideas we might miss.