View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I run similar mods with the exception of my R2C intakes. Temps are a bit lower with EcuTek since the tune has my fan come on at a lower temperature. It's nothing significant once you start pushing the car, like on a track.

I've seen daily oil temps at 220-240F on the gauge for years now. On the street.

On the track, I hit 280F in less than two laps (~4 min)
Thank you for the info. I wonder why my 2009 stock never hit 280F on the track though. Maybe you're way more of a bada$$ then me on the track lol. Again, thank you for a solid answer. I'll post my temps and times when the day comes.

(My 2012 is my second Z) just to clarify why i would be referring to a different Z.
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote