View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:20 PM   #3165 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Inspection on the civic failed because my windshield wipers were old and leaving large streaks. Wtf?? That's even a thing to be failed on??
it failed cause it's a civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Looooooool thats a good move bro hahaha! let me ask my GF if she want the STi soo i can stay with my Z

is more easy than the Z to get hp... but is more easier in the Evo... turst me my car before the Z was an 2005 STi and is fun as hell and with stock internals i get 415whp. But i know if i put the same money into an EVo i can get a lot more whp... anyway love my STi and im thinking on get another but this time i want a Sti hatch 2010+
i didn't know the evo makes more power easier... here evos are a lot cheaper than sti's
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Have to have a girl friend first, then upgrade her to wife. There is a whole process that has been written about this, GF 6.0 upgrade to wife 1.0.

I was lucky, I got the freeware version of wife 2.0 cuz 1.0 sucked (everything but me) and it has been awesome ever since.

If you do ... make sure she is working for the government as an engineer so she can make far more than I could ever hope for. She is worth every penny BTW.

Yes ... yes she does ... and I don't mind it at all ... ever. She is one of those diligent and hard working gov types that the sweeping generalizations of government workers generally don't describe.

She
notes taken

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq