View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM   #3164 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Ford focus RS /thread
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Have to have a girl friend first, then upgrade her to wife. There is a whole process that has been written about this, GF 6.0 upgrade to wife 1.0.

I was lucky, I got the freeware version of wife 2.0 cuz 1.0 sucked (everything but me) and it has been awesome ever since.

If you do ... make sure she is working for the government as an engineer so she can make far more than I could ever hope for. She is worth every penny BTW.

Yes ... yes she does ... and I don't mind it at all ... ever. She is one of those diligent and hard working gov types that the sweeping generalizations of government workers generally don't describe.

She
looooooooool!!