View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:00 PM   #3163 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i need to get one of these things then... a wife is it you call it lol
Have to have a girl friend first, then upgrade her to wife. There is a whole process that has been written about this, GF 6.0 upgrade to wife 1.0.

I was lucky, I got the freeware version of wife 2.0 cuz 1.0 sucked (everything but me) and it has been awesome ever since.

If you do ... make sure she is working for the government as an engineer so she can make far more than I could ever hope for. She is worth every penny BTW.

Yes ... yes she does ... and I don't mind it at all ... ever. She is one of those diligent and hard working gov types that the sweeping generalizations of government workers generally don't describe.

She

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction