View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 01:57 PM   #3161 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Be fine to have one of each wouldn't it. I wonder if I could get my wife to buy one.

Hey dear, look, it's practical, four doors, portable park bench.
Looooooool thats a good move bro hahaha! let me ask my GF if she want the STi soo i can stay with my Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i like how they sound and it's easier to get more hp out of them.
is more easy than the Z to get hp... but is more easier in the Evo... turst me my car before the Z was an 2005 STi and is fun as hell and with stock internals i get 415whp. But i know if i put the same money into an EVo i can get a lot more whp... anyway love my STi and im thinking on get another but this time i want a Sti hatch 2010+