View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bulletz4break
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z
Bulletz4break is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by @617DRFT_370z View Post
Changing ur crankshaft pulley to a 6069 aerospace grade billet aluminum over the shock heavy cast steel one is worth the effort. Do you professionally tune cars using uprev osiris? Oh you dont? Then how would u know if u needed a tune for your pulley? Thanks for playing. No, you do not need a tune for a pulley. It is not affecting a/f ratio n it is not changing the load on the motor. Its just spinning faster. And yes, it may be "3-5hp, not worth the effort" (actually i dynod n found a gain of 6hp 4trq to the wheels) well lemme tell you something. All the mods ive done to add "3-5hp" adds up quick, real quick. I dont forum hunt nor do i roast forum dbags, but all you "i know everything" kids on here are the reason why nobody does pulleys, intake manifolds, headers. I have to put a stop to this, your all fools.
Theres a reason why my cars the faster n/a vhr in Boston n why most guys struggle to hit 300hp with full bolts ons.
No one does these mods because these cars don't make power. Cost vs reward isn't worth it. Anyone that spends thousands to make 20whp is a fool.
Bulletz4break is offline   Reply With Quote