View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQZ34nismo View Post
ooo boy!!!!! say good bye to my greddy manifolds
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
These are not direct replacements, although we have talked about using the same overall design to try and make a set for someone Greddy to try out. I need to check with someone else that was already working on that to see if they are going to proceed with that project.
You are killing me Charles! I just about have what I need saved to get your fuel system and road rage setup. Now I need to save for turbo manifolds and intake manifold too? I may as well just start sending you money up front, lol!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote