View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourdelusions View Post
Tommmorow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
My friend, we seriously need to unplug you from the paint matrix. You have managed to capture in one picture some of the most worthless crap that you could possibly buy from a auto parts store, and that's putting it nicely. No wonder your headlights are yellow again in two weeks. That buffer you bought couldn't buff butter off a piece of toast and those towels... you may as well be using a fish to wipe on your car.

You don't need any special kit to fix your headlights, you just need to know what to use and how to use it. I do this often using nothing but what I use to fix paint. If you would like to take the red pill and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes, your journey begins here.