View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 07:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default More important???

What do you guys think is more important? Rear brake duct cooling or diff cooling? Right now my hoses are just tied up and they were going to go to the brakes but I just don't recall many track cars cooling them. Also stop me if I'm wrong but since we already have bad ice mode would I want the rears to stay cool and lock up better or let them over heat and slip? The diff cooler already works as you can see the mounting plate bends down directing air up into the cooler but I'm sure more doesn't hurt. I'm also thinking of taping into the drivers side hose and Tee off a line for the back of my neck during hot track days. What would you do?

Hoses are 2.5" so plenty big, hell the front only fit 2" an their more important!