View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

I've got no problem with you at all Todd. As I said my statement was written before i read of u taking responsibility for the orders in ur other post. That's pretty stand up of you. I just wanted to give you advice to be careful.

I do, however disagree with the dragging his name thru the mud. Violence? There are different kind of people in this world. People get killed or hurt for MUCH less. To each his own.
But hell yea. Like JWick said, we are a community that doesn't forget. Everyone should share their experience so we can make the best decision on who to spend our money with. Actually, it's better to let them gripe and drag his name thru the mud than someone going postal and literally dragging him thru the mud. He should be shamed and he should be ashamed of himself. The ones who chime in and thr original OP post were mostly of people who got screwed over by him. So I think it's only fair.

A thief is a thief. That's the lowest of low and to do it on the scale he did is absolutely horrible. There should be nothing of him here at all. Shame on the new company for hiring this thief knowing perfectly well who he is. There's more than enough evidence to support that. So that's what I meant by people still dealing or associating with anything to do with him.
I think it's a slap in the face to anyone who would contribute to, be it directly or indirectly a paycheck to sam. I wouldn't give them a dime knowing somehow sam might get paid off it.