View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
I think you misunderstood what i wrote.

You bought all ur parts that's fine. We all know the mess Sam has made. But his lasts moments were of basically stealing money from people to try to pay off the next debt. He declared bankruptcyand most likely (judging by his own actions) knew exactly what he was doing. Hell, be probably started the Group Bug with the sole intention of defrauding everyone because he knew he was going bankrupt. Anything after that he was basically stealing and selling off making pure profit because he never had any intentions to do make it right.

You bought ur kit from a shady "vendor". Granted you paid in full his price it's basically like buying stolen goods. Maybe you got it at ur "discounted" price. That part is all good. Hell everyone wants to buy something for cheap or even getit for free. "Hot" items go FAST. But don't say we shouldn't gripe and give him all the hell he deserves and let's give these new guys a chance. Absolutely not. If ur implying we should let it all be in the past and THEN encourage us to try to do business with him, then yes. You are aiding this thief in taking more money by the "promotion" ur doing for him.

Last thing is i was wondering why it only seemed like you're the only vendor able to get items from sam and apparently now can sell off kits at discounted price. I believe you said he even gave u the go ahead to take helluva lot of orders. Was all peculiar until Chuck chimed in. It all makes sense now. So I stand by the statement. Lace them laces up!
I am a dealer, so I do get dealer prices, that would be how we make money. To say I was sold someone else's kit is hearsay if that's what you are implying.

I do support the griping and this whole thread but as a human being with a small amount of faith, I don't condone the griping taking an extreme swing to talking about hurting someone. Drag his name through the mud, tell everyone and their neighbor the story by all means, stand up and shout it from rooftops. Violence and hatred is not how I choose to handle things and like I said, cooler heads prevail. However there are those out there who have turned their attack away from GTM and Sam and attacked me, my company and the owners and it's completely uncalled for. Shame on you.

I am not encouraging you to do business with him, I am encouraging you to do business with me. I wish I could explain why other vendors can't seem to get Gammas kits. I can assume since we as a company have not taken the extreme swing approach with Sam while waiting for what was owed to us patiently, has paid off. See how that works? Cooler heads, prevailing all over the place.

In our transactions you pay me via PayPal or Credit Card, both allowing you the full ability to do a chargeback or dispute if things promised are not delivered. In EVERY. SINGLE. TRANSACTION. for a Gamma order I will only require a deposit until the item is boxed up with a label and I have a picture of it from Gamma with a message saying "ready to ship". At that time I will call and collect the balance and the item will ship. I am not taking pre-orders, I am not taking full payment by bank wire and I am not organizing a group buy. It's a one by one transaction and if I have to watch over Gamma like a hawk until the first 5 kits are received in good order, then that's what I will do. If you think I am that clueless in business, well then you obviously don't know me, my name is Todd, nice to meet you.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!