View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

I think you misunderstood what i wrote.

You bought all ur parts that's fine. We all know the mess Sam has made. But his lasts moments were of basically stealing money from people to try to pay off the next debt. He declared bankruptcyand most likely (judging by his own actions) knew exactly what he was doing. Hell, be probably started the Group Bug with the sole intention of defrauding everyone because he knew he was going bankrupt. Anything after that he was basically stealing and selling off making pure profit because he never had any intentions to do make it right.

You bought ur kit from a shady "vendor". Granted you paid in full his price it's basically like buying stolen goods. Maybe you got it at ur "discounted" price. That part is all good. Hell everyone wants to buy something for cheap or even getit for free. "Hot" items go FAST. But don't say we shouldn't gripe and give him all the hell he deserves and let's give these new guys a chance. Absolutely not. If ur implying we should let it all be in the past and THEN encourage us to try to do business with him, then yes. You are aiding this thief in taking more money by the "promotion" ur doing for him.

Last thing is i was wondering why it only seemed like you're the only vendor able to get items from sam and apparently now can sell off kits at discounted price. I believe you said he even gave u the go ahead to take helluva lot of orders. Was all peculiar until Chuck chimed in. It all makes sense now. So I stand by the statement. Lace them laces up!