View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

For those of you in the community who have suffered a loss due to Sam/GTM believe me, you have my sympathy. I never once took sides with GTM on the wrongdoings to the people in this or any other forum. I cannot offer you any help in your situation and I also do not condone what has transpired. My feelings about the entire situation mirror those of the ones affected. My advice is the same as Bullitt and Birdman, get in on the lawsuit and be prepared to make a case. You deserve justice.

The most level headed posts in this thread have been from Bullitt and Birdman and I both comprehend and agree with what they are saying.

My position here as a vendor sponsor is and always will be to support my customers, offer the best pricing I can give and follow that up with good customer support. I am here to represent the company I work for, the parts that we sell and I am proud to be an employee at Vivid Racing for the past 2 years. I have been working on this forum for about 7 months so I came in way at the tail end of all that happened.

My position to those who are simply here to chime in with words of hate and disdain for a human being be it Sam, myself, my company or the owner(s) of my company is where I will draw the line. I do not come into your house and spew accusations, foul language, hate or judgement. You don't know me and I don't know you and for that very reason I will respect you until you give me a reason not to.

It is not my place to comment back to those who have attacked me, my company or the owner as I choose to remain professional because I am on the clock and this forum is where I work. With that being said I am here to sell parts, I have a kit, I have the backing of Gamma and I have generous discounts to offer on twin turbo kits through Gamma motorsports. I also have a wide range of vendors for many, many parts for this platform and the rest of the popular vehicles.

I am going to bow out now and thank those who have supported me in the past and who will continue to support me in the future. To those with a venomous tongue who want to argue, I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself if it's something you believe in with all of your heart or are you just passing the time. If you believe with all of your heart that your feelings need to be construed this way then by all means give me a call and let's talk about how I or Vivid Racing wronged you and I will make a valiant effort to make things right. I am a stand up guy who treats others the way I want to be treated and I believe in the law of karma which can build a healthy fear in how I treat others. For the latter, perhaps you should find a new hobby.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 10-02-2015 at 06:13 PM.