View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 03:25 PM   #143 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Im not understanding why there is such a divide here? Gamma is no way responsible for GTMs bad business practices, yet it seems that they are honoring some of GTMs old promises. As stated earlier, they can't follow through with all of GTMs delinquent orders. They can't and shouldn't be held responsible for what Sam and GTM did to everyone (myself included). It was a really bad idea to hire Sam. Pick up GTMs product line sure, but there are plenty of people who could do what Sam is doing. We can all agree with that, no?

Some of you are looking like fools attacking the others who are just telling it like it is. NO ONE is sticking up for Sam or GTM. What they did was wrong and deserve everything the book can throw at them. Bullit is giving some insight on whats really going on, so why is he the bad guy? Just because he isn't walking with a pitchfork? If Gamma is doing what they said they are going to do, and thats not take money on an order until its ready to ship out, then good for them. It will take some time before most of us will order from them, which is very much understood. I for one would feel better if they canned Sam asap. He has no business in the game anymore. He should be in jail.

I for one don't plan on ordering anything from them. They have nothing that I'm interested in that someone else doesn't make.