View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 02:04 PM   #135 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
The buyer backed out because he was trying to retrofit a G37 kit to a 350Z and didn't want to spend the added money to modify.

The parts that came over to complete the kit came over long after GTM dissolved and Gamma hadn't officially opened for business. So Sam took care of us on what he owed in good faith and is continuing to make an effort to pay back the rest.

There is no alliance here, there is no loyalty to GTM or Sam. I am simply here to sell parts, which feeds my family and a complete stage 1 kit is what I have. As I said before I am and advocate for my customers, not the manufacturer. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have much business or any food to put on the table. So if the buyer has a problem, he deals with me and I deal with Gamma. Plain and simple.
You didn't answer my question. Who is backing the so called "standard warranty" that comes with the kit you're selling?! It's an honest question because I'm curious and I think potential buyers would be as well!

Last edited by Zbrah; 10-02-2015 at 02:18 PM.