View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #130 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Why is anyone bashing the negative comments towards gtm from dissatisfied customers (not even customers they were literally just robbed of their money with no intention of a kit ever being delivered to them)? If they choose to go online and vent and share their experience then by all means they have every right to do so. It's not SILLY at all. It's very helpful and could steer potential VICTIMS away from the scheme.
What I was addressing as silly is the threats, the wishes for someone to get hurt or to try and personally ruin someone's life. We are adults here and should act that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Sam is a thief and a liar. That means bad for business. The company that chooses to go to business with a person of that character is no better. They have the same objective as Sam.

The real question should be why are people (albeit very few) helping this pathetic company and man build up his business again after robbing this community of thousands of dollars? Are they getting kickbaks from this or something? They would have to be an absolute phucking moron to believe the dumb chit or they are somehow involved in the scheme.
So now you are calling myself, birdman and bullitt (to name a few) liars and thieves and are somehow affiliated with Sam's poor business practices? Did I read that correctly?

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!