View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #128 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Hmm...I wonder why your buyer backed out. Be honest.

I left a question in your ad regarding the "standard warranty" offered on the kit. Who will honor the warranty now that GTM is completely dissolved?
The buyer backed out because he was trying to retrofit a G37 kit to a 350Z and didn't want to spend the added money to modify.

The parts that came over to complete the kit came over long after GTM dissolved and Gamma hadn't officially opened for business. So Sam took care of us on what he owed in good faith and is continuing to make an effort to pay back the rest.

There is no alliance here, there is no loyalty to GTM or Sam. I am simply here to sell parts, which feeds my family and a complete stage 1 kit is what I have. As I said before I am and advocate for my customers, not the manufacturer. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have much business or any food to put on the table. So if the buyer has a problem, he deals with me and I deal with Gamma. Plain and simple.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!