View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie311 View Post
i didn't have a choice but to do it on my own Z1 doesn't offer the service to do it.. i did a lot of research on if it was worth it or not and asked some people that i know who have done it and they said to do it!
its worth the money you will see a good drop in temp by ceramic coating them.
i paid 190 to get it done..
i say pay for the extra dyno time its well worth it.you want to know if they made power though out the whole power band or not..you know how everyone bitches about why didn't you do a before dyno as well..
everyone says shorty's make no power but yet i provided 2 dyno of before and after of short headers from stillen that made 12whp up top and Fast intentions that made 0 up top but made great every where else..
I probably just do the non coated, if i want to cool down the engine temps ill figure a way to get air flow through, yea im going with fast intention long tubes and 34 row oil cooler. I dont really care about what others want, they wamt to see a before they can donate money to me lol, ill have a base tune with the long tubes on, then an after with a tune.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote