View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #127 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytirbhaw View Post
If you ALLOW the felon continue to drive your car after "he sold it to you" then yes you should be responsible. Which is what gamma is doing.

They're being blamed because Sam is still involved, what is so hard to get about that? He is involved, point blank. Who cares about how it has to go business wise and on paper.

Where are all the customers with these kits that they supposedly already shipped out? How come the only ones popping up are the ones with complaints?

One guy just posted that he bought his kit as recently as last year, he still has nothing. And the guy that took his money ( SAM ) is an active employee of Gamma, is he not ? Are they supposed to just believe he doesn't have a say in the business just because they say so? Then where did that money go ?

Not everyone is rolling in cash, losing 6 grand and being asked for 2 more grand is a kick in the gut for a lot of people. You can't blame people for getting emotional, they have every right too. Gamma should be trying to appease this, it's not all about being nice and clean on paper, they should be trying to earn the trust of the community.

Business wise Gamma may not be responsible, but MORALLY if they bought GTM's intellectual property with the knowledge of Sam's ********, and are attempting to get more money out of the customers Sam scammed then why should anyone trust them?

If they weren't asking for an additional $2000+ then I'm sure people wouldn't be as outraged as they are.

Get the kits to the guys who have been waiting and then maybe people would be more willing to believe.

These are just honest questions that a lot of people, some of whom are good friends of mine, deserve answers too before they can just trust that gamma will make good on new promises.
Then if you are going to keep going on about how Sam is just a bad person please go get in line with the lawsuit that he more than likely will declare bankruptcy on and then NOT have to pay any of you jack sh!t..

I understand the point of integrity in the business world lol I sell for a living a lot like Todd with Vivid Racing. I have to sell to people to put food on my plate. The most consistent way to keep business is have a strong customer service reputation. If that is non-existant and then you start pulling shady moves, yeah you shouldn't have much to do with a company, yet Sam has a bit to do with Gamma Motors now.
Since Sam is not the owner of GTM nor is he the owner nor handles any financials nor business operations for Gamma Motors. He simply was brought in to research the products and produce them. If he even screws around with Gamma Motors a little they will more than likely boot Sam out of the company. Not only that I guarantee that in his Job offer/Employment Contact there are strict guidelines that Sam now has to abide by.

As a business, and I'm sure bullitt can agree, is when taking on a risk you have to make sure you have your *** covered. I'm sure there is some sort of Shotgun clause in his contract to where if any sort of issue happens like last time that Gamma Motors is not held liable nor has any relation to the issue.

If Sam fukcs up again well then that is on Sam and will have yet another Law suit on his hands. If he wants to keep fukcing up his life, then let him. He will eventually have a big enough amount of lawsuits that he will have everything taken from him and chances are put in Jail.

But do NOT discredit a new company for trying to make things right with a problem it did not create (talk about trying to appease the community, so what their product is more expensive, work a deal with the V3) and trying to expand their business by simply USING sam in the process to be able to sell and distribute in the product here in California. Go ahead and look up how hard it is to be able to create any sort of business here in CA. It is damn near impossible. You have to jump through 12 Flaming hoops over 12 buses on fire on a BMX bike with no ramp. Get the picture???
They are trying to help you guys out but they cant literally just give parts away that they did not legally enter into a contractually financial binding agreement. They would go bankrupt fixing Sams sh!t
If you are really worried about buying products from the company, do NOT talk to Sam, get the recording of the conversation with the rep emailed to you (almost all calls to corportations now are recorded and/or monitored whether they tell you or not base on state laws) Get the invoice number on the phone, get the persons name and any sort of corporation alias they go by. Get all the information you need to feel safe that if anything goes wrong you have material to refer to not just a fukcing phone number to call and complain to sam who wont return your calls. There are ways to make sure your *** is covered now-a-days.

IF the company becomes tainted and Sam either fukcs them over or goes under due to the rep that is their problem and new the risk going into the situation.

If you are at all offended or disagree with anything I have to say above.. YOU BELONG IN THE LAWSUIT SO PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT HOW SAM IS A BAD GUY AND PREVIOUS SITUATIONS REGARDING SAM THE SOLUTION TO THE PREVIOUS SITUATION IS THE LAWSUIT AND HOPE YOU GET PAID IN 20 YEARS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
You are 1000% right. I thought Sam would of been more in the background but I understand not why he is their CTO after all it is his products and he knows them best. As for Jared his action's trump Sam action's. But I get the point.

Gamma shouldn't have Sam answering the phones instead let Pablo or Dave answer then phones. Sam should be in the background.
Just don't talk to Sam, Ask to talk to Pablo or Dave instead. Make Same non-existant. Why even deal with him? As for the product, the product was good except for cracked manifolds, of which are upgraded in the V3, so hence why not try and work a deal for the V3's for people looking to still get their kit with a downpayment and WILLING to work with Gamma Motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
Fixed.

There are shops in Dubai that are still waiting on 6 figures worth of parts from Sam.
Have them get in line with the lawsuit.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 10-02-2015 at 11:50 AM.