View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 11:29 AM   #126 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Warpeacelove, Black betty said it best. Just stop you look absolutely ridiculous.

Bullitt - few months ago(possibly years now can't keep track of dates that well anymore it's been so damn long) you were adamant that Sam n GTM were slowly making things right and on track to release the turbo kit to those on the lists. Slowly but surely you said they would come. Is this what you meant by Sam making things write slowly and to stop putting him down and fueling the fire with negative comments? Sam has only declared bankruptcy and changed the name to Gamma. That is all Sam has done SINCE YOU said he was gonna make it right. When is enough, enough?

Why is anyone bashing the negative comments towards gtm from dissatisfied customers (not even customers they were literally just robbed of their money with no intention of a kit ever being delivered to them)? If they choose to go online and vent and share their experience then by all means they have every right to do so. It's not SILLY at all. It's very helpful and could steer potential VICTIMS away from the scheme.

Sam is a thief and a liar. That means bad for business. The company that chooses to go to business with a person of that character is no better. They have the same objective as Sam.

The real question should be why are people (albeit very few) helping this pathetic company and man build up his business again after robbing this community of thousands of dollars? Are they getting kickbaks from this or something? They would have to be an absolute phucking moron to believe the dumb chit or they are somehow involved in the scheme. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..... fool me going on almost 2 years later with the same bs? Sit the phuck down. They have been banned from myg37 and the370. To whoever this shoe fits, lace them up.