View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:52 AM   #114 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
GammaMotors is getting treated unfairly due to their affiliation with Sam.

Is that fair for the friends to get arrested especially if they weren't aware of his action's.

I bought a TT Kit from GammaMotors this Summer fellas and paid them in increments via Paypal and CC. My Kit was delivered last week sometime. Everything arrived, all parts was there, nothing missing.
It's perfectly fair. And what makes you think they were unaware? I don't believe that for a second. They hired Sam knowing full well the situation he was in. This action in and of itself speaks volumes as to the type of management that Gamma has. IMO.

Glad they have treated at least one customer fairly

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |