View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #109 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I don't think you get the point. It's a new company under new ownership. Sam just happens to be an employee...

So if you commit a felony in a car then sell it to me. Should I be held responsible for your felonies because I bought the car from you? Would it be fair to put me in prison because I bought your getaway car?

This is the problem! A lot of you are in here making judgements on a company that so far is sending out kits at a massive loss to fix an issue that they didn't create... But because you all become emotional about it... Everyone should jump on the band wagon of burn the mother down??? I think not! You know what if you guys would actually call the place up talk to the manager and Sam show your invoices that you paid and negotiate with them you might get either a credit to your kit or your kit all together! But that would call for being level headed and calm. It would call for pushing out solutions to the company and bartering in order to get what you are owed.

But hey don't listen to the person giving you guys inside details and clarity on the situation... Don't listen to the guy who worked with Sam and GTM for over 5 years being the development test bed for a lot of products from the old GTM... Nope I never had daily and weekly conversations with Sam... Nope I didn't help countless members get what was rightfully owed them or help them find a path to resolution.

Stop blaming Gamma for the GTM failure... The only thing they share is the intellectual property that Sam sold them...

If you ALLOW the felon continue to drive your car after "he sold it to you" then yes you should be responsible. Which is what gamma is doing.

They're being blamed because Sam is still involved, what is so hard to get about that? He is involved, point blank. Who cares about how it has to go business wise and on paper.

Where are all the customers with these kits that they supposedly already shipped out? How come the only ones popping up are the ones with complaints?

One guy just posted that he bought his kit as recently as last year, he still has nothing. And the guy that took his money ( SAM ) is an active employee of Gamma, is he not ? Are they supposed to just believe he doesn't have a say in the business just because they say so? Then where did that money go ?

Not everyone is rolling in cash, losing 6 grand and being asked for 2 more grand is a kick in the gut for a lot of people. You can't blame people for getting emotional, they have every right too. Gamma should be trying to appease this, it's not all about being nice and clean on paper, they should be trying to earn the trust of the community.

Business wise Gamma may not be responsible, but MORALLY if they bought GTM's intellectual property with the knowledge of Sam's ********, and are attempting to get more money out of the customers Sam scammed then why should anyone trust them?

If they weren't asking for an additional $2000+ then I'm sure people wouldn't be as outraged as they are.

Get the kits to the guys who have been waiting and then maybe people would be more willing to believe.

These are just honest questions that a lot of people, some of whom are good friends of mine, deserve answers too before they can just trust that gamma will make good on new promises.
2014 Nismo #350 , Built Motor, Top Mount Single Turbo .... 620 whp/ 500 lbs wtq
2012 Track/Drift Z, build coming soon.
Build Thread - http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...70z-build.html

Last edited by jaytirbhaw; 10-02-2015 at 09:05 AM.