View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 06:24 AM   #85 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Good to hear that you are enjoying your ride...there is nothing quite like it for sure. I'm up to 80% now and it's just ridiculous. I took the wife for a ride on Sunday for the first time since bring her home. She could not handle it, she would cover her eyes and finally told me if I don't stop she was going to puke lol. So I let her drive and she was all smiles, she was like, man it just get's to 100 so easily! Stay in touch my friend and yes your smile will get even bigger when you hit 13 or better psi! Boost on...

There's just nothing like a boosted VQ. This engine should have come with boost from the factory. I was coming back from the drag strip last weekend rolling with an E63 AMG and CTS-V just cruisin' at like 80-85. I didn't know the guys and none of us were playing, just makin' the way home. Finally we came up on my flyover exit so I downshifted to 4th and punched it to get around the traffic and make my exit. Looked down and I was capping out 4th. Seriously 85-125 in an instant. Sometime you just forget how much car it is because it still drives exactly as it did the day I drove it off the lot. Just now it has twice the HP/TQ!

Long live the turboVQ

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote