Thread: Nitrous
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road
Default Nitrous

Ok so ill get straight to the point. Always wanted nitrous but dispite the many people that did it in a Cobalt, i didnt think the car can handle it. So now that i have a 370z with a stronger engine i think the car can now handle it. I'm going to head to a car shop and pick a Zex Kit up for $700. Thats the basic kit. Once the winter is over im getting the Racers Kit which comes with a WOT switch, Window Switch, Purge Kit w/ LED's and a few other things.

Couple questions I have is. Is there any vendors or place i can get a throttle body spacer. I have one that i used on my cobalt but A. not sure if it fits the 370z tb and B. not sure if the nozzles are the same type of fittings.

Another question I have, what do you think the max shot size the car can handle. Since its my first time with nitrous im starting out on a 50shot until i get use to it and get more expeirence.

Last question is. Does anyone know where i can get better spark plugs...1 or 2 step colder.

As long as everything goes to plan ill have pictures up later of the kit. If anyone has a nitrous kit hooked up already, please post pictures so i can get a basic idea on how i want my set up.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote